80 Best Nursing Research Paper Topics in 2021
Nursing is one of the medical professions that does not require a lot of training. But every student in this direction needs to study well since this is an essential profession. The term of study in the specialty “Nursing” in the college is only two years.
However, this does not mean that learning to be a nurse is easy. In this article, we’ll talk about what topics students write nursing research papers on and how they can choose a good topic for their research. And you will also learn what you can do if you do not have the time or opportunity to conduct Nursing Research.
3 Tips on How to Choose a Topic For Nursing Research
Need to write a study on nursing but can’t figure out the topic? There is an exit! First, you need to gather as much information as possible to have more interesting questions and topics about which you want to research. As you know and see, nursing research topics can be very different. When choosing a topic, we advise you to be guided by personal interests.
It is also essential for every student that the work on research work is not boring. To do this, you can recognize and find interesting facts or topics. In addition, you should pay attention to the relevance of the topic, scientific novelty and the degree of study of the topic in the literature (can you find the necessary literature to write the work).
You can also choose a topic from this article. We’ve provided some sample topics for you on the subject below so that you can get a general impression of what a research topic for a nurse might sound like. All of them are interesting and approved by teachers from different universities, so you can be sure that your research work will be highly appreciated!
20 Interesting Nursing Research Paper Topics 2021
- The role of a nurse in the rehabilitation of frequently ill children in a preschool educational institution.
- Features of nursing care for community-acquired pneumonia, prevention of protracted and complicated course of the disease in a hospital setting.
- Nursing care for bronchial asthma.
- Studying the awareness of patients about the symptoms of a transient ischemic attack.
- Medicinal provision of patients with bronchial asthma from the standpoint of the activity of a nurse in a polyclinic.
- Nursing care for children suffering from bronchial asthma.
- The organization of the work of nurses of the prevention department (office) in primary health care organizations.
- Analysis of the problems who have bronchial asthma.
- Nursing care for children with acute bronchitis.
- A nurse’s participation in the organization and operation of a day hospital and a hospital at home in primary health care institutions.
- Nursing care for children with acute laryngitis.
- The role of a nurse in the prevention of socially caused diseases in the adult population.
- Nursing care for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- The role of a nurse in the treatment of acute intestinal infection in young children.
- The role of a nurse in the implementation of preventive programs and improving their quality.
- The role of a nurse in the prevention of exacerbation and progression of diseases of the nervous system.
- The role of a nurse in the treatment of acute intestinal infections in young children such as salmonellosis.
- The role of a nurse in improving the quality of the work of the patronage service.
- The role of a nurse in the prevention of exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
- The role of a nurse in the treatment of acute intestinal infections in young children, such as infections caused by opportunistic flora.
20 Smart Topics For Nursing Research Paper
- The role of a nurse in improving the quality of the rehabilitation service.
- Nursing care for lung cancer.
- The role of the district nurse in improving the quality of clinical examination of the population.
- Prevention and nursing care for stage 1 hypertension.
- Nursing care for children with herpes infection.
- The role of a district nurse in increasing the effectiveness of mass targeted health screenings within the framework of clinical examination and preventive examinations.
- Nursing care for stage 3 hypertension.
- Modern aspects of nursing care for chickenpox.
- Nursing assistance in surgery.
- Nursing assistance in neurology, psychiatry, narcology.
- Providing first-aid medical care in case of emergency and extreme conditions.
- The role of a nurse in the prevention of postoperative complications.
- Nursing care for migraines. Nursing care for bronchial asthma.
- Obliterating atherosclerosis. The role of the nurse in the prevention of complications.
- Nursing care for hemorrhagic stroke.
- Features of caring for patients with drug addiction.
- Nursing care in the postoperative period with obliterating endarteritis of the lower extremities.
- Nursing care for ischemic stroke.
- Nursing care of a patient with myocardial infarction.
- Features of the activities of nursing personnel in emergency medicine.
20 Serious Nursing Research Paper Topics
- Sources of knowledge in nursing.
- The scientific method and its characteristics in the field of nursing.
- Goals and objectives of research in nursing.
- The main directions of research in the field of nursing.
- Types of research in nursing.
- Research process in the field of nursing, characteristics of the main stages.
- Evidence-based nursing practice.
- What is the primary purpose of nursing research?
- How can we achieve public recognition of nursing?
- Stages of improving the professional literacy of nurses.
- Stages of improving the quality of nursing practice in all medical institutions.
- How can you describe the systematic process of learning to nurse?
- Carrying out preventive measures
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of hygiene and hand sanitizers in a medical organization.
- Nursing care for pneumonia.
- The role of a nurse in the prevention of respiratory ARVI complications such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, tracheobronchitis.
- Nursing care for children with community-acquired pneumonia.
- Studying the attitude to health and the need for activities that contribute to the preservation and strengthening of students’ health.
- Nursing care for bronchial asthma.
- Prevention of spinal injury in nurses during work.
20 Easy Nursing Research Paper Topics
- Nursing care for varicose veins.
- Nursing care for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
- Nursing care for patients with pneumonia in the intensive care unit.
- Thrombophlebitis of the superficial veins of the lower extremities. Features of nursing patient care in the postoperative period.
- Nursing care for multiple sclerosis.
- The role of a nurse in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the postoperative period during surgery on the abdominal organs.
- Nursing care for parkinsonism.
- Nursing care for patients with liver cirrhosis in the intensive care unit.
- Nursing care in the postoperative period with cholecystectomy.
- Nursing care for Parkinson’s disease.
- Features of the work of a nurse in the intensive care unit.
- Nursing care for urolithiasis in the postoperative period.
- The role of a nurse in improving the quality of life of patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- The tactics of a nurse in the provision of first aid medical care in emergency conditions in surgery.
- Nursing care in the postoperative period with intestinal obstruction.
- The role of a nurse in improving the quality of life of a patient with epilepsy.
- Elderly care and features of emergency care.
- The role of a nurse in rehabilitation after myocardial infarction.
- Prevention of purulent-necrotic complications after amputation of the lower extremities in patients with obliterating atherosclerosis.
- The role of a nurse in the rehabilitation of stroke patients.
Need Help With Research Paper Topics About Nursing?
If you have problems with your Research Paper, you can contact our professional student assistance service. Our specialists will perform your work efficiently in the shortest possible time and adhering to all the requirements of your university.
We will assist with choosing topics, writing and design of research work for both a nurse and other specialties. Feel free to entrust your nursing research work to a professional for a small fee! We guarantee confidentiality and high quality!